Static electricity can create a number of problems, ranging from interference with electronics to creating a spark of electricity if two charged items touch; given that some items require just the slightest spark to ignite, sometimes explosively, this is well worth avoiding. Also, it can create maintenance issues as statically charged items draw in more dust. As such anything that can decrease an item’s amount of static electricity is welcome.
This is why you need something like PSS Antistatic Coating Liquid wi51. By coating an item with the liquid, the item is less likely to be affected by static electricity. The liquid is safe for the environment, has a non-irritating odor, and is virtually invisible. Its use can make plastics of all types resistant to accumulating static electricity, making them easier to maintain and safer for general use and electronics, expanding the use of those plastics.